Music and Brands
VanityHype magazine is all about going against the norm and breaking those conventional boundaries.
Before getting in touch, please read the guidelines below, and even more importantly, check out an issue (print, online or iOS)! We are looking for people who want to be a part of VanityHype, not just to be published!
All work at VanityHype is unpaid. Please read our FAQ for more information.
Music, Brands & Fashion Labels
We love finding out about music, cool brands and fantastic fashion labels.
- Send us a press release and hi-res images, etc – just a link won’t do! We want to know about you without having to Google!
- We can’t feature everyone, even though we’d like to! We get more music/fashion press every day than you can believe. It can be extremely difficult to keep on track
- Most live/music reviews are for large events and bigger shows/music. These can feature in the magazine and online. Just to give you an idea, here are some of the live music/events we have reviewed; Lady Gaga, Years & Years, Katy Perry, Prowler Awards, etc.
- We love hi-res product shots! If you’re looking to be featured, professional product shots (preferably with a white background) are great. Please send along with info such as price, where to buy, title, etc. We even welcome you to send us products to review
- Unfortunately we do not feature unsigned bands, unless you have made a big wave in the music industry
- We do love to hear from DIY and independent fashion labels though. Get in touch along with who you are, links, hi-res images and what you’re after
- We also accept adverts too! If you’re looking to advertise and want to support an independent business, please look here for all the information.